Are We a Good Fit?
Not everyone should work together.
Yep, it's true, which is exactly why I freely admit that I am not a "good fit" for everyone.
We are NOT a good fit if:
- You are new to the nonprofit or association setting.
- You don't believe there's a difference in what nonprofits and associations need vs. what businesses need.
- You are already clear on your goals and how to accomplish them.
- You are not willing to make the investment -- financially or time-wise.
- You are looking for someone to just tell you what to do, and aren't open to working on solutions together.
- You are not committed to working on change.
- You are more interested in a short-term fix instead of long-term growth.
We ARE a good fit if you want ME:
- to offer expertise and resources
- to share my in-the-trenches experience.
- to support you for the long-term and give you a solid foundation for moving forward.
- to provide a return on your investment that leads to advancing your goals.
- to help with detailed advice while maintaining a view of the big picture.
Think we're a good fit?
Let's connect today and figure out how we can change the world together.